R&M Way Builders was founded by Richard and Merilyn Way in 1994 and incorporated as a Limited company in 1997. Their sons, Michael and Steven are now the principals of the business.
Way Builders has been a member of NZ Certified Builders since 2001. Way Builders undertake a range of professional quality building work including full contract houses, renovations, repair work, decks and landscaping features.Â They have a high attention to detail. Way Builders have a loyal team of reliable sub contractors.
Following the Christchurch earthquake in September 2010, both Mike and Steve were contracted to the Earthquake Commission (EQC) as Estimators. They inspected houses, wrote reports and estimated the repair strategies and the costs of repairs.
Way Builders build in these areas:
- Tauranga and suburbs
- Te Puke
- Mount Maunganui
- Te Puna
- Western Bay of Plenty and surrounds
- NZCB No: 505
- Name: Michael Way
- NZCB Member Since: 21/11/2000
- Renovations and Alterations (Major)
- Renovations and Alterations (Minor)
- Residential - Design and Build (You Design)
- Residential - Full Build (Others Design)
- Residential - Top End Architectural
Areas Of Service